5501L 55" Interactive Digital Signage (Discontinued February 2016)
The 5501L Interactive Digital Signage display combines an optical multi-touch touchscreen with a professional-grade, large format display in a slim, integrated package. For retail, hospitality, commercial real estate, education, corporate meeting rooms or lobbies and other commercial applications, the large wide-screen format offers a high-quality, interactive canvas for attracting and engaging consumers. The 5501L offers system integrators and value-added resellers (VARs) a high performance solution that is easy to deploy and maintain. With a total thickness of 3.5 inches (89mm), the 5501L is compliant with the ADA requirement of less than 4" protrusion for wall-mounted products when used with a compatible wall-mount.
With a 700 nit LED panel, the 5501L is a bright, high quality display suitable for public environments. The optical touchscreen enables up to six simultaneous touches for multi-user interaction. This touch technology offers a fast and extremely sensitive response similar to the experience on mobile devices and is compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 7 and Windows 8 operating systems. The touchscreen glass is 4mm thick and is fully tempered.
Elo IDS -01 series displays are compatible with Intel's Open Pluggable Standard (OPS) for Digital Signage with an available adapter kit. Optional, high performance computer modules are available which turn the 5501L into a completely integrated all-in-one computer-without the need for any cables or additional mounting hardware.
Computer modules are available in a choice of two models: ECMG2-i3 based on a 3.3GHz Intel® Core i3 processor and HD2500 graphics and ECMG2-i5 based on a 3.6GHz Intel® Core i5 processor and HD4000 graphics.
The high performance, commercial-grade computer modules make the 5501L a reliable platform that is interoperable with most content management servers and supports optimal partitioning of locally cached and network streamed content.
- Compatible with Intel Open Pluggable Standard (OPS) with available adapter kit (E102270), sold separately.
- Available with optical touchscreen technology for a sensitive multi-touch response with any input device.
- Pure-glass touchscreen delivers crystal clear images.
- Housed in a highly durable steel chassis for a long-life of reliable performance.
- VESA mounting.
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- High Definition (PHD) 1080p (1920 x 1080 native resolution).
- Seamless, field installable, computer module, docking integration.
- Heat strengthened glass per ASTM C1048; UL60950 ball drop test compliant.
- Analog VGA and HDCP-capable HDMI 1.3, video.
- The 5501L is available worldwide with global warranties.
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources