January 2022 Release Notes for Android 10 Elo Devices
- 5.000.010.0019+p for I-Series 4 Standard, Backpack 4 Standard, M50, M50C
- 5.000.010.0096+v for I-Series 4 Value, Backpack 4 Value
On Jan 12th, 2022, the Elo Android team released a new OS update for its Android 10 Standard devices. The OS update for Android 10 Value devices was released on January 26th. These updates include security updates, feature updates and bug fixes that will improve the performance and usability of the device. These updates will be made available on the EloView cloud portal and will be available for download (contact Elo support).
New features and enhancements:
- Added support for TeamViewer under the Unattended Remote-control feature of EloView.
- Added an API to let normal app auto start and pinned once boot completed on value and performance devices.
- Added Network Diagnostics App to make the network information available.
- Added the Pre-Stage Setup tool to configure network related settings before deployment.
- Added support to make apps installed from Google Play Store available in Elo Home App screen.
- Added Elo Settings in Android Home and Connect Mode to make USB ports, Elo Logging and Mode settings available.
- Added improvements for Lock content downgrade settings.
- Added improvements on Peripheral Details Tab EloView to show correct peripheral devices connected.
- Added Battery Diagnostics as an individual system application to check battery related information.
- Improvements have been made to Wi-Fi connection settings for Roaming and Probing behavior.
- Improvements have been made to EloView Home and Elo Peripheral SDK and other APIs.
- Improved Scan trigger behavior for M50 devices in Single App Mode.