Elo Access App Standard
Includes customizable wellness questionnaire for
Elo Access App Premium
Includes real-time temperature check, facial recognition, mask detection and customizable wellness questionnaire for pre-entry screening.
User friendly interface
front to back.
Easily customize your wellness screening process and flow to optimize use for your business.
Detect, Scan & Screen
- With built-in intelligence, the sensor will automatically detect when a person is ready to be checked and adjust positioning based on height.
- Determine if the person is wearing a mask and if not, require a mask to be worn before completing the temperature check process.
- Customizable wellness questionnaire can be used for additional screening and data collection.
Deliver Rapid Results
- Allow personnel and guests to flow through quickly with a variety of access options. By using the data output from the temperature sensor, staff can rapidly identify whether it is appropriate for someone to proceed.
Custom Health Questionnaire
Easily customize questions designed to collect the information you need from employees and guests to keep your business open.
Provide automated, real-time temperature screening for all employees and guests.
Determine if the person is wearing a mask and if not, you can require a mask for entry.
Protect privacy with the option to view results on a personal device by enabling employees and guest to scan a QR code on the display. Or enable the printing option to provide instant results on paper.
Reporting & Aggregated Data
Provide admins with the information they need in one location. Know who visited, their results, when they occurred and what was inputted.
Identify who may have been exposed to a sick employee or visitor based on your sign-in data.
Easy to Manage Software
From easily turning on and off mask detection and adjusting temperature limitations to modifying the questionnaire and having access to consolidated reporting, the Elo Access App offers simplicity from the front end to back end.
* Screening questions for the Elo Access App are the responsibility of the user, who must confirm compliance with applicable data privacy, medical data privacy, and employment laws and regulations, including HIPAA compliance. Not available in all areas.
** The Elo Access Temperature Sensor is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease or health condition, including COVID-19. An indication of an elevated body temperature should be confirmed by a secondary evaluation method (such as a non-contact infrared thermometer or clinical grade contact thermometer). Use only as directed; various environmental and methodological factors can impact thermal imaging. HIPAA compliance is responsibility of user. This is not an FDA-approved device. Not available in all areas.